- For Newcomers
- Catholic Faith
- Historic Site
- Chapel & Grounds
- Gift Shop
- Contact Us
St. Michael’s Parish is a traditional (Latin-Mass-only) Catholic church staffed by the priests, Brothers and Sisters of the Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen (CMRI), which is dedicated especially to preserving the traditional Catholic Faith and to living and spreading the message Our Lady gave at Fatima in 1917.
Rev. Fr. Casimir Puskorius, CMRI, the pastor of St. Michael’s, was ordained in 1986. Since then, he has served at many chapels in various parts of the country. After spending considerable time in both southern California and Tacoma, Washington, he resumed the role of pastor at Mount Saint Michael in 2001. Father also teaches in St. Michael’s High School.
Father is assisted in his pastoral duties by Rev. Fr. Bernard Welp, CMRI.
The Sisters of CMRI, also known as the Marian Sisters, are well known in Spokane for their deep blue full-length traditional habits. They reside in the east wing of the Mount and help staff St. Michael’s Academy, St. Michael’s Gift Shop, and Mary Immaculate Queen Center, a printing and mail order house and apostolic center.